got my disposables developed and I miss Morocco
jenny holzer inspired
thank you! haha, that was a really bad picture and ive been having a whole lot of bad face days lately so I really appreciate you taking the time out to send me this! Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely day:)
"What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way. That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people. You just can’t get that back."
Artist: Taylor Swift
Album: Live at Grammys
I think I need to sort myself out really and I’ve already had quite a break from tumblr already so maybe leaving it isn’t the best thing to do. I personally feel like I’m very underdeveloped as a person and I don’t have a lot of depth and tumblr should help nourish that. I mean, if I used it properly that is.
So, this blog is going to be more about me and who I am and maybe I’ll be entering an entry like this every so often, that’s the plan anyway, so fingers crossed for that ey.
But heres an update on my life:
- I went to Morocco for a week with my uncle and his family and while they were really embarrassing, I still had a really good time. We spent a night with the Berbers in the Sahara Desert and I’ve learned so much from that experience but it’s hard to say what I’ve learned, I just feel like a changed person.
- When I came back from Morocco, I sulked and was really sullen about England and what it has to offer (not a lot) and took it out on my family which is really not fair so I’m working on trying to be happier and being a better person.
- New Made in Chelsea last night and I’ve discovered that while talking about boys and shopping and drama may make for good television, it is so boring in reality.
- I feel like my white friends are too white haha, our friendships are based on extremely superficial things and I feel like I’m outgrowing them which isnt great.
I’ll be posting more (hopefully) about what I’m into because at the moment my blog is very blasé.
I think I’m done with tumblr, I barely post anymore anyway and I think it’s time i just leave my blog, I might come back, I might not. Either way, goodbye for now.
Album: Guardians of the Galaxy
come and get your love // redbone
hell with it, baby, ‘cause you’re fine and you’re mine
and you look so divine
"on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. it’s called footloose. and in it, a great hero, named kevin bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that, dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is."
“I wish so much there had been a Rae when I was growing up. It would have made my life so much easier to have had someone real on TV that I could have looked at and gone: ‘I kind of look like her. I don’t look perfect, but she’s got friends. People love her so maybe people will like me for being me. I don’t have to change. I can just be myself…’ How can kids and teenagers feel comfortable when they can’t see anyone who looks like them anywhere?”
so so happy with my Moonrise Kingdom art print that my sister bought for me!
ah thank you!! It’s a much needed break to be honest haha! I hope you’re having a lovely summer!:)
this year has been so intense and im going on a spontaneous holiday to Morocco on Wednesday with my uncle.
Reasons to go and why I deserve to go:
• i totally struggled but finally came to terms with having aih
• being depressed was a low point in my life and i deserve happiness
• GCSEs while being ill sucked but I got through it
• discovered boy I had a crush on for two years fancied my best friend ~l o l
• I finally left school woooop
• I’ve helped with my mum and housework and the house in general
•havent been on a proper holiday in like ever